Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 300ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp Carrefour Farina “00” Di Grano Tenero
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Carrefour Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Sage, chopped
- 2 egg yolks
- Salt & pepper
- Mix together the flour, lemon zest and garlic, and use this mixture to cover the chicken breast.
- In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the chicken until it starts browning on the outside. Add the remaining flour, the chicken stock, sage and salt & pepper. Cook until the mixture starts boiling.
- Pour the chicken mixture into an oven dish, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 180C, or until the chicken is tender.
- Mix the egg yolks and lemon juice.
- Turn the chicken mixture back into the pan together with the juice mixture on low heat, until the juices reduce. Do not boil. Serve with rice and salad.