When you join the Loyalty Club, you will receive one point with every €1 spent at Lasco Supermarket. Moreover, when your shopping includes Carrefour products, you will receive double points, which means 2 points for every €1 spent on Carrefour products.
You can redeem your points on so many fantastic vouchers. Check out the catalogue here. Get your Loyalty Card today by asking at the Customer Care or fill in the form below.
Subscribe to Loyalty Card
NOTE: Forestals vouchers will only be accepted by all Forestals outlets until 30th September 2020. All remaining voucher will not be valid as of 01 October 2020.
The new Cash in Card scheme now brings even more rewards for all Loyalty Card holders. This scheme is valid for those who spend €50 or more at Lasco Supermarket with the opportunity to top up your Loyalty Card with cash which you can then redeem instore. The offer of points, free bottles of water and soft drinks is still available and this Cash in Card scheme is another offer that you can choose at the cashpoint when you spend €50 or more.
The cash in your card can be used in the following month and is not transferable to the month following that. Please take a look at the Terms & Conditions for more information and don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
Find out more information and check your balance here.
Terms and Conditions
- The Loyalty Scheme and The Cash in Card Scheme are managed by Retail Marketing Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C34303 with its registered address at Hard Rock Complex, Wied il-Ghasel, Naxxar) on behalf of the supermarkets retailing Carrefour Products in Malta, and which are managed by the following companies;
- Valyou Supermarket Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C29775 with its registered address at Valyou Supermarket, Parish Street, Naxxar - operating Valyou Supermarket – Naxxar);
- Valyou Pendergardens Operations Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C123098 with its registered address at Valyou Supermarket, Parish Street, Naxxar - operating Valyou Supermarket – Pendergardens);
- Polrem Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C14066 with its registered address at 42, Sir Paul Boffa Avenue, Bir id-Deheb, Zejtun - operating Lasco Supermarket – Zejtun);
- Belleview Supermarkets Co. Ltd. (Malta Company Registration No. C54390 with its registered address at Valyou Supermarket, Main Street, Mellieha - operating Valyou Supermarket – Mellieha);
- S. Borg & Sons Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C8587 with its registered address at Park Towers Supermarket, G. Borg Olivier Street, St. Julian’s - operating Park Towers Supermarkets – Sta. Venera, Spinola and St. Julian’s);
- Tower Supermarkets Complex Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C23628 with its registered address at Tower Supermarkets Complex, High Street, Sliema- operating Tower Supermarket – Sliema); and
- Co-op Trading Limited (Malta Company Registration No. C11111 with its registered address at 345/346, Farm Lane, Mellieha - operating Trolees Supermarket – Qawra).
Cash In Card Scheme
- The Cash in Card Scheme is applicable on purchases of €50 and over from any of the above- mentioned supermarkets;
- Customers cannot split the bill/s in order to avail themselves of different offers originating from different shopping denominations, if such shopping takes place in one (1) shopping visit;
- The Cash in Card Scheme begins on the 24th October 2016;
- The Cash in Card Scheme will credit your GS Malta loyalty card as follows:
|€50 - €99.99||€3 cash in card OR 400 points|
|€100 - €199.99||€7 cash in card OR 1,000 points OR 18 bottles of water OR 5 bottles of soft drinks|
|€200 - €299.99||€14 cash in card OR 2,000 points OR 36 bottles of water OR 10 bottles of soft drinks|
|€300 - €399.99||€21 cash in card OR 3,000 points OR 54 bottles of water OR 15 bottles of soft drinks|
- Cash in Card balances are not redeemable for cash;
- Cash in Card balances earned in the current month can only be used in the following month;
- Any unspent Cash in Card balance/s at the end of the month is/are lost;
- Cash in Card balance/s cannot be transferred to any other GS Malta cardholder/s;
- Cash in Card balance/s are only redeemable at the store at which they were earned and cannot be transferred from one store to another;
- Redemption of cash in card and/or loyalty points is only permitted on presentation of the GS Malta loyalty card;
- The Loyalty Scheme (referred to as “The Scheme”) is applicable on any purchases of €1 and over from any of the above-mentioned supermarkets;
- The Loyalty Scheme will credit your GS Malta loyalty card points as follows:
With every €1 you spend at any of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets, you will receive 1 point on your loyalty card.
Carrefour Products attract double points – 2 points for every €1 you spend.
- The Loyalty Scheme points can be accumulated from any combination of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets. This means that points accumulated from each different supermarket will still be added to your Loyalty Card balance and the total sum of points can be exchanged from any supermarket of your preference;
- The full list of gifts and/or vouchers is available at any of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets or online on gsmalta.com;
- The points accumulated on the GS Malta Loyalty Cards are the property of Retail Marketing Ltd, and the company reserves the right to withdraw such points or any other scheme at any point in time, without the need to give any prior notice;
- Loyalty points can be redeemed for vouchers as outlined on the Loyalty Catalogue, currently running until 31st December 2020; Loyalty points balance as at 31st December 2020 can be redeemed by latest 28th February 2021 or will otherwise be zero-ed accordingly.
- By being in possession of a GS Malta Loyalty Cards, all cardholders consent to the processing of their personal data by Retail Marketing Ltd. for the purposes of administration of these Schemes.
- To report a lost GS Malta Loyalty Card please visit any of the above-mentioned 8 supermarkets or on http://www.gsmalta.com/report-lost-card/;
- Retail Marketing Limited and/or any of the supermarket operating companies is/are not liable for any damage suffered by any participant due to the non-observance of these terms and conditions;
- Retail Marketing Limited and/or supermarket operating companies is/are/shall not be liable to any person for any loss (whether such loss is direct, indirect) arising from (a) the cancellation or delay of the Scheme/s, (b) the participation or non-participation of any person in the Scheme/s;
- In the event that these terms and conditions do not, or do not clearly, cater for a solution to any matter which may arise, then Retail Marketing Limited shall have the sole discretion to decide finally on such matter;
- These terms & conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and all disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.